Job Reference: 1907/3784
EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Job Location: Newbury
Job Ref: 3784
Salary Guide: salary up to Â£19k dep on exp
Staff Benefits: Pension, 21 days Annual Leave, Generous Staff Childcare Discounts.
Staff Perks: Future Career progression, Staff Goodies.
This very busy setting in central Newbury are looking for practitioners to join their large andexciting nursery. Great salary and benefits with this provider
Early Years Practitioner Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 or above Childcare / Early Years Qualification
* Previous nursery setting experience.
* Working as part of a team andbeing supportive as a team player
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
Nursery Practitioner Job Description:
*Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacyand the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
To apply for the role as Nursery Nurse, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner please send us your up to date CV: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
Industry: Education and Training
Salary: Â£17500 - Â£19000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: NURSERY, EARLY YEARS Practitioner, NURSERY Nurse, Qualified 3 in CHILDCARE, Qualified 4 in CHILDCARE, Qualified 5 in CHILDCARE, Qualified 6 in CHILDCARE, Qualified 7 in CHILDCARE, NURSERY Practitioner, Early Years Educator
Contact Name: JEM Childcare Solutions
Direct Application URL: -