Job Reference: 1907/3785
EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Job Location: Tunbridge Wells
Job Ref: 3785
Salary Guide: salary up to Â£19,000 dep on exp plus Bonus
Staff Benefits: Pension, 21 days Annual Leave, Generous Staff Childcare Discounts.
StaffPerks: Future Career progression, Staff Goodies.
This great setting in Tunbridge Wells are looking for passionate practitioners to join their lovely team. Great benefits, shopping discounts, gym memberships and loads more with this Provider.
Early Years Practitioner Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 or above Childcare / Early Years Qualification
* Previous nursery setting experience.
* Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
* Have excellent written and verbalEnglish.
Nursery Practitioner Job Description:
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Anability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust withthem.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
To apply for the role as Nursery Nurse, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner please send us your up to date CV: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Mondayto Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
Industry: Education and Training
Salary: Â£17500 - Â£19000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: NURSERY, EARLY YEARS Practitioner, NURSERY Nurse, Qualified 3 in CHILDCARE, Qualified 4 in CHILDCARE, Qualified 5 in CHILDCARE, Qualified 6 in CHILDCARE, Qualified 7 in CHILDCARE, NURSERY Practitioner, Early Years Educator
Contact Name: JEM Childcare Solutions
Direct Application URL: -