Job Reference: BBBH30617
Start date: ASAP
You will need to have the following skills:
* At least 1 years' proven experience working on the maintenanceand installation of similar products within the mobility industry
* Good communication skills as you will be facing the general public daily.
* Field Based experience is desirable but not essential.
* NVQ level 2 in Stairlift Engineering is desired but not essential.
What will you get in return?
If successful in your application, you will receive certain benefits that include but are not limited to the following:
* Competitive salary
* Company Vehicle
* On the job training to hone the skills you already have and to get you up to speed on the client's products, allowing you to work to the best of your ability.
*Proven opportunities to progress through the business
Salary: Â£25000 - Â£28000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Mechanical, maintenance, electrical, 17th Edition, repair, service, appliances, Stairlifts, hoists, through floor lifts, baths, showers, Stannah,prism, handicare, care and independence, wheelchairs, powered chairs, powered wheelchairs,
Contact Name: Luke Taylor
Direct Application URL: -