Job Reference: BBBH29456
Job Duration: 5 months
Start date: July 2019
Are you an experienced IT Field Service Engineer?
My client, a leading IT services organisationare currently recruiting for experienced IT Project Engineers to work within a large retailer completing installation, configuration and testing of various IT and EPOS equipment
The successful IT Engineers will work for approximately 5 months starting July 2019.
Full training will be provided
What will your day to day activities involve?
* Complete installation of newrouters and switches into the store's comms cabinet
* Reconfiguration of all IT equipment in the store that connects to the store network. This includes tills, self-checkouts, staff workstations, hand-held terminals, wireless access points, printers, fridge monitor and attendance time clock
* Testing of all reconfigured equipment
* Problem diagnosis and resolution
* You must be based in the West London area (Slough, Twickenham, Uxbridge, Harrow)
* Engineers MUST have experience of undertaking installation / upgrade / break-fix work in a retail environment
* Engineers must be very PC-competent
* Have a good knowledge of IP address configuration
* Good diagnostic and problem-resolution skills
* Must have a full UK Driving license and own reliable vehicle with business insurance
* Must be able to pass vetting (which will include a criminal history and credit check)
* You will require a laptop for this project
* 1 -2 sites per day - throughout yourcentralised area
* Shifts will be a mixture of days and nights between Sun - Fri. Expectation of 4 shift per week increasingto 5 depending on schedule
* Full manufacturer training will be supplied
What's on offer?
* You will be paid Â£144 per day shift / Â£180 per night shift (rate subject to umbrella deductions) via Ltd or Umbrella company (inclusive of first 75 miles travelled - pro rata'd over week)
The above rates are ltd company or umbrella company rates
If you are interested in this project and would like to be considered, please click apply or send across an up to date copy of your CV
Salary: Â£144.00 - Â£180.00 per day
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Jodie Turberfield
Direct Application URL: -