Job Reference: BBBH30676
Start date: ASAP
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading worldwide EPos and IT Service organisation. You will be working as an EPoS Break Fix engineer carrying out service & repair of clients EPOS equipment.
You will be primarily attending calls in Northampton, Peterborough, Cambridge, Stevenage area. It is very important that you are flexible to travel as you may need to go out of area to assist when needed.
What are we looking for?
* Experienced field engineers with experience of break-fix and repair of Epos / IT equipment
* Be able to attend a 5 day training course
* Able to pass BS7858 vettinglevel 4 (Inc of Scottish Disclosure and Credit check)
* Must be available to work weekends 1 in 3 rota pattern
* Must be available to work Standby 7am - 9pm (or later) Monday - Sunday where required as part of a 1 in 3 rota pattern
* Must be available to work up to 12 consecutive days where required as part of a working rota pattern
* Able to drive a Ford Transit / CitroenDispatch sized vehicle
* Must comply with all company procedures in order to deliver service and exceed customers expectations
* Shifts - 5 days from 7 (Monday - Sunday)
* 8am - 6pm including travel time
* Weekend working as part of a 1 in 3 rota pattern
* Engineers will be required to be on standby 7am - 9pm (or later) Monday to Sunday as part of a 1in 3 rota pattern
* Work up to 12 consecutive days where required as part of a working rota pattern
What is on offer?
*up to Â£27,000
* Van & fuel card
* Standby & overtime working - you may be required to work additional hours to meet the needs of the role. You will be eligible to receive payment for standby and overtime in accordance with the Company's Standby and Overtime Policy
* Expenses - parking, tolls, congestion claimable on expenses
* Yearly salary reviews
* 25 days holiday, rising to 27 after 10 years of service
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please click apply or contact
Salary: Â£0.00 - Â£27000.00 per annum + van & fuel card
Salary Benefits: van & fuel card
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Jodie Turberfield
Direct Application URL: -