Job Reference: BBBH30700
Start date: ASAP
The main duties for the successful Field Service Engineer would be to complete a range of Installation, service, repair and preventive maintenance on a variety of specialist medical equipment whilst maintaining a high level of customer service, maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and customers
My client provide a variety of medical equipment to service, maintain and repair the equipment in hospitals, dental practices and laboratories throughoutthe UK. This is to WTM and HTM standards.
* Installation, service, repair and preventive maintenance on autoclaves, washer disinfectors, endoscopy machines and other dental equipment.
* Maintaining a high level of customer service, maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and customers.
* Flexible, well organised with excellent time keeping
* Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
* Previous experience in a medical field based role
* Ideally from aElectro/Mechanical background
* Up to Â£35,000 per annum
* Hours are 40 per week - paid door to door
* Company car
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Company mobile/PDA and laptop
* Occasional Overtime Available
Please click Apply now to hear more about this great opportunity.
Salary: Â£28000 - Â£35000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Katie Wrighton
Direct Application URL: -