Job Reference: BBBH30223
Start date: ASAP
Are you currently looking to progress your career as a Decontamination specialist?
I am currently working with a market leading medical devices client who are seeking an experienced Decontamination Field Service Engineer.
The successful field service engineer will hold an industry recognised engineering Qualification, have relevant experience withina field service engineering role within the Medical Decontamination industry and will have experience with large porous load Sterilizers and Washer Disinfectors.
What would your day to day activities as a Decontamination Service Engineer include?
*Installation and Validation on a variety of decontamination equipment including Washer Disinfectors and Autoclaves
* Steam Quality Testing
* Maintaining a high level of customer service, maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and customers.
* Flexible, well organised with excellent time keeping
* Hold the HTM 2030 / HTM 2010 certification.
* Experience working with large porous load Sterilizers and Washer
* Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
* Previous experience in a decontamination role is preferable but not essential
* Ideally but not essential City and Guilds/relevant qualification
What's on offer?
* Great pension scheme (over 5%)
* Yearly bonus structure
* Company phone and laptop provided
* Company vehicle provided (car or van dependent on engineers preference)
* Company lunch allowance
* Further medical product training
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position.
Salary: Â£28000 - Â£34000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Katie Wrighton
Direct Application URL: -