Job Reference: BBBH30709
Start date: ASAP
Field Service Engineer - Stairlifts and Hoists
Â£22,000 - Â£30,000
We are currently assisting our client,a mobility installer Established in 1986 supplying the local authority and private sector, with their search for Stairlift / Hoist engineers in the Southampton area. We are looking to introduce individuals with a great work ethic who want a long term career with opportunities for progression.
Our client has been supplying to the UK for over 30 years and has expanded their supply worldwide in the past 5 years, catering to the Mobility needs of customers within private sector and represented by the local authority. Our client has a high number of Service and Supply contracts which is testament to their reputation in the Market.
What You'll Be Doing
As a Field Service Engineer you will be based in the field working in Hampshire, Dorset, WestSussex, reporting to the local depot when required. You will be responsible for the Service, Repair and installation of Stairlifts and Ceiling Track hoists. This will be planned work and also reactive, working on a 1 in 6 On Call Rota.
You will need to have the following skills:
* At least 1 years' proven experience working on the maintenance and installation of similar products within the mobility industry
* Good communication skills as you will be facing the generalpublic daily.
* Field Based experience is desirable but not essential.
* NVQ level 2 in Stairlift Engineering is desired butnot essential.
What will you get in return?
If successful in your application, you will receive certain benefits that include but are not limited to the following:
* Competitive salary
* Company Vehicle
* Opportunities to work on an On Call Rota, potentially adding to your basic salary.
* Opportunities for Overtime paid at a premium rate.
* On the job training to hone the skills you already have and to get you up to speed on the client's products, allowing you to work to the best of your ability.
* Proven opportunities to progress through the business
* Tools and uniform will be provided for you.
Salary: Â£22000 - Â£30000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Mechanical, maintenance,electrical, 17th Edition, repair, service, appliances, Stairlifts, hoists, through floor lifts, baths, showers, Stannah, prism,handicare, care and independence, wheelchairs, powered chairs, powered wheelchairs,
Contact Name: Luke Taylor
Direct Application URL: -