Job Reference: BBBH30052
Job Duration: Perm
Start date: 05/07/2019
Job Title: Service Engineer (Fire & SecuritySystems)
Package: Â£28,000 + Paid Door to Door minus 30 minutes each way + Van with private use available (Registered for congestion charge and pay by phone parking) + High street, gym and cinema voucher scheme + All expenses paid trips for high performers and more!
We are one of the most well known Fire & Security names in the world who specialise in designing, maintaining and installing fire and security systems across the globe.
Our small works engineers are responsible for the service andmaintenance of a variety of fire systems for clients in multiple sectors from large retail stores to industrial sites so you must have prior experience of working on conventional and addressable fire alarms, intruder alarms, CCTV, access control, emergencylighting, and fire extinguishers to be considered.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Must have worked in the industry fora minimum of 2 years.
* Knowledge and prior experience of working on fire alarms, intruder alarms, CCTV, access control, emergency lighting, and fire extinguishers to be considered is essential
* Must hold full driving licence.
* Proof of right to work in the UK.
* Salary from Â£28k
* 40 hour week
* Paid door to door minus 30 mins each way
* Overtime paidat time Â½ and double time on Sundays and Bank Holidays
* Private Healthcare / Pension / Death in Service
* 28 days holiday(Up to 33 days holiday based on years of service + birthday off after probation)
* Van with Fuel Card (Registered for congestion charge and pay by phone parking)
* Ongoing training and development opportunities
* On Call rota
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on thisposition or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our field service team on 0844 800 6600 for a confidential conversation.
Relevant skills: Security, Intruder, Engineer, Technician, CCTV, Fire, AOV, Emergency Lighting, Engineer, Technician, ISO 9002, BS4737 EN50131, PD6662, DD243, BS8243, Access Control
Salary: Up to Â£0.00 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Security, Intruder, Engineer, Technician, CCTV, Fire, AOV, Emergency Lighting, Engineer, Technician, ISO 9002, BS4737EN50131, PD6662, DD243, BS8243, Access Control
Contact Name: Claire Shayle
Direct Application URL: -