Job Reference: BBBH29363
Start date: ASAP
Â£24,000 - Â£26,000
We are currently assisting our client, a major player withinthe mobility industry, with their search for Stairlift engineers within the Swindon area. We are looking to introduce forward thinking and ambitious individuals with a back ground in Field Based Stairlift Engineering.
Our client is at the forefront of the Mobility Industry working in partnership with organisations in a variety of sectors, helping them to provide the very best support for their clients with moving, handling and bathing products.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to take the next step in their career with a renowned company with a proven track record for looking after and progressing their staff.What You'll Be Doing
As a Stairlift engineer you will be based in the field working in and around the Swindon area, reporting to the local depot when required. You will be responsible for the Service, Repair and installation of products such as Stairlifts, Through-floor Lifts, platform lifts and Home lifts.
What You'll Need
You will need to have the following skills:* At least 1 years' proven experience working on the maintenance and installation of similar products within the mobility industry
* Good communication skills as you will be facing the general public daily.
* Field Based experience is desirable but notessential.
* NVQ level 2 in Stairlift Engineering is desired but not essential.
What will you get in return?
If successful in your application, you will receive certain benefits that include but are not limited to the following:
* Company Vehicle
* Opportunities to work on an On Call Rota, potentially adding to your basic salary.
* On the jobtraining to hone the skills you already have and to get you up to speed on the client's products, allowing you to work to the best of your ability.
* Proven opportunities to progress through the business
Salary: Â£24000 - Â£32000per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Mechanical,white goods, maintenance, electrical, 17th Edition, repair, service, appliances, Stairlifts, hoists, through floor lifts, baths, showers, Stannah, prism, handicare, care and independence, wheelchairs, powered chairs, powered wheelchairs,
Contact Name: Reece Winchurch
Direct Application URL: -