Job Reference: 31159
Compliance Officer | London Market Insurer | London | Up to Â£60,000 (doe)
Panoramic Associates are delighted to be partnered with this well-established Lloyd's Insurer again in their search for a Compliance Officer to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a driven, forward thinking & pleasant team.
The role is prominently concentrating on conduct risk & complaints and of your responsibilities will include:
* Main point of contact for Conduct Risk, providing oversight on all areas relatingto the Product Governance & Distribution Framework and production of Conduct Management Information.
* To liaise with theLegal Counsel on matters relating to complaints, ensuring that the Complaints Log is up-to-date and, assist where necessary, with the performance of any investigations.
* To assist with the completion and submission of Lloyd's and regulatory returns
*As required, assist with the completion of Lloyd's minimum standards for Compliance owned areas.
* Provide co-ordination support for regulatory risk assessments and requests for information, thematic reviews and internal audits.
* To assist as required in the implementation of those compliance-related objectives within the Compliance Plan
My client is ideally seeking a compliance professional with at 3 years' experience of conduct risk & complaints from a London market background.
This is a great opportunity that will afford you amazing compliance exposure and a progressive career. You will have all of the tools for successful training & development, so if this is of interest, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02033702000 / r.basra @ panoramicassociates.co.uk
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£60000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Raj Basra
Direct Application URL: -