Job Reference: PCK75TTAM
Job Duration: 12 Months
Start date: ASAP
7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t, 7.5 t, Cat C1 Driving- Tamworth >
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t driver for longterm temporary driving work with our Tamworth based client - Pickfords (B77 5DE).
Our client specialise in a full range of professional removals and storage solutions for residential and commercial clients.
As an 7.5 Tonne driver, the work will involve:
- Local & national deliveries to residential and commercial address's
- Between 1-2 deliveries or collections per shift
- No handball involved as Porters are provided
- Tail lift box vehicles
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
- No nights out involved
The pay rates for the roll of the 7.5 Tonne driver are:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- 7.5 Tonne (Midweek) AM starts (07.00 hrs) = Â£9.30 p/h
- You will be 'guaranteed' a 'minimum' of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive 'Refer A Driver' Scheme (Â£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t drivers.
To apply for this role please call 01827 818535 / 07921 815008 (7 Days a Week) or email a current CVto warks 'at' kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Industry: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Salary: Up to Â£9.30 per hour
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Skills: 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t driving, driver, C1, Tamworth
Contact Name: Katie Weston
Direct Application URL: -