Job Reference: TRI75BIR
Start date: ASAP
7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t Driving, 7.5 t, Cat C1 - Birmingham
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for Experienced Level D, 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t drivers for ongoing Temp to Perm work for our client based in Birmingham.
As a Level D 7.5 Tonne driver the work will involve local and national delivery based at the Airport delivering Aeroplane Tyres.
- 8am starts Monday to Friday (Saturday morning on Rota)
- Delivering Tyres Air side (Airport work)
- Airside pass desirable (will supply if needed)
- Set work each day
- Lifting is involved with assistance
- TEMP to PERM for ideal candidate
- Curtainside and Taillift work
- Level D is essential
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- 7.5 Tonne (Midweek) AM starts = Â£9.20 - Â£13.80 p/h (LTD or PAYE inclusive of Hol Pay)
- Standard Â£9.20p/hr with O/T after set hours Â£13.80p/hr
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer A Driver' Scheme (Â£200)
Applications are welcome from experienced Level D, 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t drivers.
To apply for this role please call 01827 818535 / 07921 815008 or email a current CV to warks 'at' kenectrecruitment.co.uk
Industry: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Salary: Â£9.20 - Â£13.80 per hour
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Ben Harrison
Direct Application URL: -