Job Reference: SPULGV1TAM
Job Duration: 12 Months
Start date: ASAP
LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 Driving Work, LGV 1, HGV 1, C+E - Tamworth >
Kenect Drivers are currently working in partnership with one of the UK's largest parcel logistics companies. We are recruiting for experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1, C+E Drivers for ongoing long termdriving work with our Tamworth based client (B78).
As an LGV1 driver the work will involve:
- National trunking delivery and collection work
- Up to 2 deliveries or collections per shift to NDC's
- Box trailers
- AM & PM start times tosuit preference
- Weekend shifts also available for optional overtime (premiums paid)
- Average shift length will be 10 hours
- Must complete a successful driving assessment before work commences
- Ongoing long term work
- Must have 2 years LGV1entitlement for insurance purposes
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday payfor PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV1 (Midweek) AM & PM Starts = Â£14.00 p/h
- LGV1 (Saturday) AM & PM Starts = Â£16.50 p/h
- LGV1 (Sunday & Bank Holiday) AM & PM Starts = Â£18.00 p/hOur client will guarantee you a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer a Driver Scheme (Â£200 Reward)
Applications are welcome from experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1, C+E Drivers.
To apply for this role please call 01827 818535 / 07921 815008 (7 days a week) or email your current CV to warks 'at' kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Tamworth, Atherstone,Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coventry, Rugby, Lutterworth, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Minworth, Coleshill, Lichfield, Measham, Swadlincote, Burton.
Industry: Logistics Distribution and SupplyChain
Salary: Â£14.00 - Â£18.00 per hour
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: LGV1, HGV1, Class 1, C+E, driving, driver, part time, full time, ongoing, nights, tamworth
Contact Name: Cathy Gunn
Direct Application URL: -