Job Reference: LYDLGV1MIN
Job Duration: 12 Months
Start date: ASAP
LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 Driving, LGV 1, HGV 1, Cat C+E - Minworth >
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 Drivers for regulartemporary driving work with our Minworth based client (B76).
As an LGV1 driver, the work will involve:
- Local and national trunking deliveries to NDC's
- Between 1-3 deliveries per shift
- Curtain sider and box trailers
- No handball required
-AM or PM starts available to suit preference (Mainly night trunking)
- Average shift lenths are approx. 10-11 hours
- No nights out involved
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV1 (Midweek) AM starts (04.00 - 06.00 hrs) = Â£12.00 p/h
- LGV1(Midweek) PM starts (17.00 - 19.00 hrs) = Â£13.00 p/h
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- CPC Loyalty scheme- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer A Driver' Scheme (Â£200)
Applications are welcome from newor experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 Drivers.
To apply for this role please call 01827 818535 / 07921 815008 (7 days a week) or email a current CV to warks 'at' kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry,Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
Industry: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Salary: Â£12.00 - Â£13.00 per hour
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Skills: LGV1, HGV1, CLASS 1 C+E, DRIVER, DRIVING, Class 1 Trunk Drivers, Minworth
Contact Name: Katie Weston
Direct Application URL: -