Job Reference: FRS40739
Are you looking for a new role for 2021? FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of Logistics & Sales Co-ordinator based in Co. Laois Ireland. This is a full time permanent role.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7-10 years' experience of working in a manufacturing and or logistics environment with a good understanding of stock movement as well as dealing with customer orders and enquires working in a dynamic and fast paced office.
* Responsible for the sales order process within the company from receipt of order through to dispatch and payment. Ensure internal compliance withthe process.
* Work closely alongside the Operations Manager and their manufacturing team.
* Organise transport and logistics for all sales leaving the company. Liaise with 3rd party transport companies and customers around the shipping of products.* Responsible for compliance around exports for customs and duty and keeping up to date with Brexit requirements for UK based customers.
* Use of a CRM system to manage and track communications with customers.
* Generate sales invoices and statementson SAGE and manage Debtors Ledger.
* Weekly and monthly sales reporting around orders, sales, debtors etc.
* Ensure relevantpaperwork and key information is available for all products being dispatched.
* Assist the Financial Controller and Operations Manager as part of the stock management process within the company.
* Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making skills.
* Knowledge of logistics around exports and dealing with transport companies.
* Knowledge of stock control and administration/invoicing of same within a manufacturing company
* Proficient computer literacy in Excel, Word, and e-mail.
* Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
* Very effective organisational skills as role requires an element of paperwork around the dispatch of products.
* Ideally specific experience with the accounting package SAGE.* A calm and confident individual with the ability to multi-task
* Salary €35k-€40k
ApplyAre you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
N.B. Any direct canvassing will lead to elimination from process
Industry: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Salary: Up to €40000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Gerard Farrell
Direct Application URL: -