Job Reference: iO-Eras-3
Start date: ASAP
Job Title: QA Analyst
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Io Associates is proud to be working with a market leading Software Solutions Provider as they seek to augment their Software Development Team with a QA Analyst.You will get to work in a highly collaborative environment that values passion and ambition, and that encourages participation in all parts of the development process.
Skills and Requirements:
* Demonstrate a deep understanding of testing techniques and tools.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to liaise with developers and assistthe senior team in understanding the details of any problem that may arise during the development process.
* A constant needto learn and progress in order to understand the tools and technologies utilised within your role so that you may overcome any new challenges that may arise.
* Working knowledge and understanding of Software Development Methodologies.
* Strong understanding of Agile Scrum methodologies.
* An understand of Test Automation and the associated tools and frameworks.
* Knowledgeof BDD
* 25 days' holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
* Flexible working
* Free parking
* Free fruit, snack, tea and coffee.
* Busy social calendar
* Annual lifestyle allowance of Â£300 to put towards anactivity of your choice
* Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
* Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your timehere
* Focus on training and career progression
To find out more about this role and company, please apply immediately or get in touch with Daniel Erasmus via or 0117 332 8100.
Industry: Property and Housing
Salary: Up to Â£45000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Test Engineer, QA Engineer, QA Analyst, QA Tester,Selenium, Specflow, Automation, BDD
Contact Name: Daniel Erasmous
Direct Application URL: -