Job Reference: FRS33549
Start date: ASAP
Store Manager - South Dublin
This position would suit a person who is customer focused with relevant retail management experience and apassion for fashion, giftware and retail. The position is for a full time position.
The role will be varied and tasks will include:
* Managing day to day operations of store
* Achieving Sales targets and kpi's
* Will have strong organisational skills
* Deliver excellent customer service
* Managing a team and training staff to reach maximum performance
* Buying andstock management
* Marketing and Promotions and Store development
* Promote a harmonious atmosphere for our customers, teamand suppliers
* Maintains team by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
* Manage housekeeping to expected standards
* Take ownership for your performance in line with company expectations.
* To ensure productivity improvements are supported by attending all company training
* Ensure that procedures and legal requirements pertaining to health, safety, hygiene and security are adhered to and that all necessary procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy and legalrequirements.
* Proactive use of the employee relations procedure within Company disciplinary and grievance procedures
* Must be able to work flexible hours including weekdays and weekends
Ideally candidates will have
* Previous Management experience in fashion and giftware
* Strong numerical and analytical skills
* Committed to a high standard of integrity
* Strong Leadership team management skills
* Ambition to progress career in a growing company
* Excellent customer service skillsand in building good relationships with the customers, team and suppliers
* Proficiency in Microsoft office packages is required
* Ideal candidate will be ambitious and target driven
* Passionate about everything you do
* Must be available to workflexible hours including weekdays and weekends
Competitive salary with excellent opportunities for training & promotionwithin the Retail Group
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856, in strictest confidence.
Giftware Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Dublin
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Skills: Retail Manager, Giftware Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Retail Store Manager, Manager, Assistant Store Manager
Contact Name: Brian Mahon
Direct Application URL: -