Job Reference: frs29384
Start date: 16/07/2019
An opportunity now exists for a Laboratory Instrumentation Specialist to work in a brand new state of the art, purpose built R&D facility in Waterford .The company specialises in the development, registration and manufacture of high potency solid dose products for global markets.
The Laboratory Instrumentation Specialist will work within the Analytical Development Lab Support group to support technical andanalytical support tasks.
* To perform instrument calibrations including balance monthly calibrations,HPLC, UV, FT-IR, Conductivity Meter and Dissolution baths etc.
* To organise and sign off on external PM and calibrations.
*To maintain equipment calibration and maintenance schedules.
* To perform Instrument and method trouble shooting as required.* Attends meetings to discuss changes and modifications in laboratory equipment.
* To ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards, conforming to company, cGxP, SOPs, regulatory regulations and guidelines, safety and environmental guidelines.
* To identify and make recommendations for improvements as part of a team within or outside the department in order to ensure continuous improvement.
* At least 2- 3 years GMP experience in a GMP laboratory
* Knowledge of and direct experience with Analytical Instrumentation
* Knowledge of Empower and equipment qualification experiencepreferred.
* Process improvement experience
Get in touch with Felicity for a confidential discussion re the LaboratoryInstrumentation Specialist job 086 7821714
Keywords:QC Instrumentation Specialist Job, Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipmentjob,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job.QC Instrumentation Specialsit- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- LabEquipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst- Lab Equipment job,QC analyst-
Industry: Science and Research
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Laboratory Instrumentation Specialist,Chemist, QC analyst,Analytical chemist, Chemistry, QC Instrumentation Specialist,chemist,Chemist, QC chemist, analytical Chemist, Medical Device, Chemist, QC Chemist
Contact Name: Felicity Farrell
Direct Application URL: -