Job Reference: BBBH30715
Start date: ASAP
2nd/3rd Line Support
Â£27,000 - Â£33,000
I'm happy to announce that a managed service provider I'm working closely with based in the Birmingham area are now looking to add two 2nd/3rd line IT Engineers to their team due to growth to provide remote and onsite support to their clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for suitable IT Engineers to work for a company who will provide training and plenty of room for progression.
* Take and log helpdesk calls
* Provide remote and onsite 2nd/3rd line support
* Keep the client frequently updated when dealing with problems
* Make sure that SLA's are adhered to
* Take ownership of problems all the way leading up to the resolution.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft based OS (Windows 7/8/10)
* Knowledge of Exchange Server 2010 / 2013 and Exchange Online (Office 365)
* Windows Server 2003 - 2016
* Troubleshooting Outlook 2007 / 2010 within a network environment
* Good level of network knowledge, firewall administration, active directory (Group Policies)
* Virtualisation - VMware, Hyper-V (vSphere, vCenter)
* Backup - Symantec, Veeam, NetBackup, Acronis, Backup Exec
Experience in the following
* Microsoft / certifications desirable
* Server installation / migration experience
* Linux server exposure Ubuntu, Centos
* VoIP/ SIP / Telephony Exposure
* Previous VAR / Reseller experience
Salary - Â£27,000 - Â£33,000
The client is looking for someone who is motivated and has a real passion with working in technology with a good level of communication skills. Excellent organisation and time management skills are vital in this role.
If you feel like a suitable candidate for the aboverole, send me your CV and don't hesitate to apply.
IT Helpdesk Analyst - 2nd line - 3rd line - Ticketing System - IT Hardware - Desktop - Networking - IT engineer
Salary: Â£27000 - Â£33000 per annum + Benefits
Salary Benefits: Benefits
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Luke Hemmings
Direct Application URL: -