Job Reference: BBBH30712
Start date: ASAP
Cyber Security Consultant- National- Â£45,000-Â£80,000 + Benefits
I am currently recruiting for a Cyber Security Consultant to join a leading Cyber Security consultancy.
This role is client facing, so the ideal candidate will be confident andenjoy developing a strong relationship between customers.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be able to undergosecurity checks and must have a valid driving license. Candidates can be based anywhere within the UK mainland but must be willing to travel.
* Leading Cyber Security consultancy with a wide range of well-known clients
* An exciting variety of project work
* Training and certifications on offer
* Working on client site to engineer and develop their internal cyber security systems
* Work with client stakeholders, project managers, suppliers and engineering teams to understand specific concerns and requirements
* Ensure projects and documentation are delivered on time and within budget
* Have a keen understanding of the industry and keep up to date with current trends, threats, and technologies
* ISO27001 Audits* Risk management and assessment
* Senior stakeholder engagement and management
The ideal candidate will possess some of the following;
* ISO27001 Auditor
* ISACA Certified
The successful candidate will be earningcÂ£80,000 dependant on experience and willing to travel. This is an urgent requirement, so for full details please contact Joel Hughes at Concept Resourcing.
For immediate consideration please send your most current CV
-SC cleared jobs- DV cleared jobs- ISC2- ISACA- ISO27001- Auditor- Cyber Security- Infosec- Consultants- Consultancy-
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£80000 per annum + Benefits
Salary Benefits: Benefits
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Joel Hughes
Direct Application URL: -