Job Reference: BBBH30512
Job Duration: 6 Months
Start date: ASAP
I am recruiting a number of Contract positions for an established Charity based in Hertfordshire. All roles are specific to Development and will be part of the Digital team, helping to develop a Web-based Health & Safety Application.
* As an experienced Front-End Developer, you will be following agile practices to develop jQuery based single page front-end framework (node.js and WebPack)
* Ensure excellent user experience through web design and development
* Analyse the existing source code, new requirements and added documentation
* Ensure all code is tested, and support end-to-end Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing processes
* Fully support the deliveryof the mobile application
* Good experience with node.js and WebPack
* Any experience with ReactJS, AngularJS and VueJS is highly advantageous
Please apply online with your CV.
Salary: Â£250.00 - Â£300.00 per day
Vacancy Type: Contract
Contact Name: Lauren Oakley
Direct Application URL: -