Job Reference: Voice NK
Start date: ASAP
IO Associates are recruiting a Global Network & Voice Manager role to develop, maintain, support, and optimise key functional areas, specifically in the Global LAN/WAN, Wi-Fi, Network Storage Fabric/Connectivity and Voice/VOIP services to ensure the stable operation of the companys IT infrastructure globally. This is a technical "hands on" management role and will involve some elements of travel.
Reporting to the Global Head of Infrastructure the successful candidate will focus on continualservice improvement, identifying strategic opportunities for future cost savings and ways to further develop the infrastructurecapability.
Role: Global Network & Voice Manager
Salary: Â£70,000 - Â£80,000 + Fantastic Benefits
* Must be experienced with CISCO and specifically DMVPN & SDWAN technologies.
*Previous VOIP experience is essential.
* Previous hands-on experience in 24/7 enterprise environments hosting hundreds of servers, complex networks and multiple locations.
* Networking and IP telephony skills in a complex environment.
* Knowledge andexperience in the programme and project management associated with the delivery of new or changed infrastructure services.
*You will be managing a small Global Team (around 4 staff) so experience with this is advantageous. However someone with the desire/potential to manage a Global team will also be considered.
* Cisco CCNA or Cisco CCNP - Advantageous
* Skype for BusinessEnterprise Voice - Advantageous
* Voice/VOIP services.
* Make sure corporate standards aredeployed and maintained, developing, implementing, and maintaining policies, procedures, and associated training plans.
* Responsible for Technical High-Level & Low-Level Designs and Documentation.
* Conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all Network & Voice/VOIP procurement and development efforts.
* Test server performance and provide performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.* Practice IT asset management, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation.
* Manage and monitorSW and HW installations, patch updates and upgrades (including Security updates).
* Responsible for Incident & Problem Management.
* Join project teams, acting as a SME by providing overall expertise and guidance on Network & Voice/VOIP related aspects of project architecture, design and implementation
For more details, please apply here and I will be in touchswiftly.
Salary: Â£70000 - Â£80000 per annum + excellent benefits
Salary Benefits: excellent benefits
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Ciara Fitzgerald
Direct Application URL: -