Job Reference: BBBH31202
We are currently looking for a UX Developer for one of my favourite clients. My client has been going through a significant digitalisation programme over the past 2 years and have invested significant capital into transforming the way their customers buy their products as well as changing their market.
You will be joining a newly formed team that deals with the delivery of large projects. Designing new products along with maintaining and improving their existing product pipeline. The role is a customer advocate position; therefore, you will makesure the products are market leading through the User Centred Design process.
* Strong experience/knowledge of Axure, InVision
* HTML/CSS and responsive design techniques
* Experience in insight-driven design
* AgileDesirable experience:
* Experience of usability testing
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work on multiple projects and adapt to changes in project priorities
This is a great opportunity to join/get exposure to a market beating companywith an opportunity that provides a market leading benefits and compensation package. If of interest, please apply above or forward an updated CV to arrange a call to discuss further.
Salary: Up to Â£50000.00 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Toby Aldren
Direct Application URL: -