Job Reference: BBBH65493001
Job Duration: PERM
Start date: ASAP
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - TELECOMS
Â£25,000 - Â£35,000 + OTE Â£60,000+ LUCRATIVE BENEFITS
Our client a successful growing telecommunications company, has a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager the ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate, strong interpersonal skills, exceptional negotiation skills and communication skills but also has the enhanced ability to multitask within a well-established team.
* Developing new accounts into long standing customers and create referrals Quoting for solutions that fit customer identified needs.
* Updating customer records on the database, maintaining your Sales Pipeline. Telephoning new business customers across the UK Building a strong pipeline of potential customers* Use objection handling techniques to your advantage
* Use of effective communication skills and ability to negotiate withpotential new customers Demonstrate self-confidence, strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to persuade Strong motivation and enthusiasm.
* The ability to work well under pressure. Strong sales and analysis skills for successful business generation. Excellent verbal and written communication ability.
B2B Sales experience within a Telecoms, Telecommunications, Business Broadband, Business VoIP Phone, landlines or mobile market
Minimum 2 years telesales/business developmentand proven experience in the telecoms industry.
* Experience of strategic selling in the telecoms industry and proven trackexperience in B2B sales, along with extensive experience in the ability to identify opportunities, either from marketing leads or through their own research and networking activity.
* Manage opportunities through bid and onto closure.
* Ensure that thecustomer has a first-class solution delivered in the quickest possible timescale.
* Based in Chester on a day to day basis* Experience in building and growing a pipeline in business and generating sales.
* Ability to manage objections and use objection handling techniques Outstanding communication skills both written and orally.
* Reliable and trustworthy candidates withimpeccable time keeping and attendance
* Target Driven with the ability to work under pressure.
* Please apply if you have the following experience: Field Sales, Area Sales, Business Development Manager, BDM, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Advisor
* Basic Salary of 25k-35k Dependant on experience
* Uncapped Commission
* No Weekend work
* HoursMon-Fri 8:45-5:15)
TO APPLY: To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Salary: Â£25000.00 - Â£35000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Salary Benefits: EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Telecoms, Telecommunications, Business Broadband, Business VoIP Phone, landlines or mobile market,Field Sales, Area Sales, Business Development Manager, BDM, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Advisor
Contact Name: Jacqui De\'Ath
Direct Application URL: -