Job Reference: BBBH6777.1
Job Duration: PERM
Start date: ASAP
HEMEL HEMPSTEADÂ£21,000 + FLEXIBLE HOURS+ EXCELLENT PROGRESSION
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Get Recruited are supporting a familyrun business based 3 miles out of Hemel Hempstead, who are seeking an Administrator/Sales coordinator to join their expanding team.
As the Sales coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day Sales support meeting customers face to face to upsell and take orders.
Duties include quoting for sales enquiries, ordering and checking stock, creating customer invoices and taking payments.
* As the Sales coordinator, you will be handling inbound customer enquiries over thephone and via email in a professional manner
* Producing quotes for our standard/simple products using our in-house pricing structure
* Obtaining quotations from suppliers
* Chasing Client responses to our quotes
* Meeting clients face to face
*Supporting the Director
* quoting for sales enquiries, ordering and checking stock, creating customer invoices and taking payments.
* Confident, efficient and personable to deal with customers.
* Some Sales experience an advantage* Administrator/Sales coordinator experience required.
* This is a small office with only 2 people so applicant must keen tolearn our business and be able to work alone sometimes.
* Must be driver as the office is in the countryside.
THE BENEFITS:* Up to Â£21,000 basic salary
* 28 days holiday
* Flexible Working Hours
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
Industry: Admin and Secretarial
Salary: Up to Â£21000.00 per annum + Excellent Prospects
Salary Benefits: Excellent Prospects
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: sales support, sales coordinator, sales, administrator, sales administrator,
Contact Name: Jacqui De\'Ath
Direct Application URL: -