Our user's privacy is of highest importance to us and therefore we will never consider releasing your personal details to any third party company for any marketing purposes. We may however contact you occasionally via email with offers and information that may be of interest to you, but you may unsubscribe from this service at any time by following the instructions within the email. All information gathered including any information given at the time of ordering is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
To maintain our payments security we have selected reliable payment provider such as SagePay. Our site uses high-level SSL encryption technology, required by security software currently available for online transactions. You can therefore rest assured that we take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously.
Cookies are important for the functionality of our website. They help us improve our performance or give you extra functionalities, or help us to serve you relevant and targeted ads on our website. You are free to block, delete, or disable these cookies if your device permits so. You can manage your cookies and your cookie preferences in your browser or device settings.
- To be able to provide you with access to your account;
- To remember your layout preference;
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better experience. Cookies do not give us access to your computer or any information about you.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser. There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device for longer period of time and are accessible between two or more browser sessions. Such cookies will be usefull for remembering your preferences in previous visits, so you do not have to repeat them.
- Hallo.co.uk uses both - session and persistent cookies.