Terms & Conditions
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website.
We may occasionally modify these Terms and Conditions or any of our policies and those changes will be reflected and updated on Hallo.co.uk.
These Terms & Conditions use the following terms:
- Hallo UK is a trademark of Increate Ltd, which maintains and supports all customer relations & operations on behalf of the website. Increate Ltd is registered in UK, with company registration number 05965686.
- "Hallo", "Hallo.co.uk" or the "website" is used as reference to the website hallo.co.uk, providing advertising services to users and visitors / viewers.
- "User" is the registered user, who can publish contents on Hallo.co.uk websites in one way or another.
- "Visitor" or "Viewer" is any person who views contents of the website, but cannot post any contents until registering as an user.
These Terms & Conditions can be reviewed and modified at any time on this page and it is the user’s responsibility to keep up to date with changes, when they are published on the website.
If you do not agree with any terms, conditions, guidelines or policies of Hallo.co.uk, you should immediately terminate using the website.
Our Advertising Guidelines are an integral part of these Terms and Condiitons.
Hallo is a platform where users can distribute their advertising content for free.
- Do not copy, modify, or distribute third party content without their consent, including telephone numbers and emails
- Do not repeatedly post the same or similar content as that will be considered as spam.
- Do not use anyone else’s copyrighted work or intellectual property without their consent;
- Do not publish any other people’s personal information such as credit cards numbers, telephone numbers, addresses, identity and passport information and others.
Most Hallo users are genuine posters who advertise their services and products, buy and sell, promote vacancies or events. There might be users, however, who violate our policies and their content is publish on Hallo before it is brought to our attention and removed. Buy using Hallo, you agree:
- to accept liability to any content, including text, files, images, videos or other material posted, transmitted through or in any way linked to Hallo.co.uk;
- to accept that Hallo.co.uk does not control and is not responsible for the accuracy or authenticity of information contained in our website or any website that is linked to it. Hallo users access any other websites at their own risk and liability.
- to accept that it is solely the user’s and the viewer's responsibility to evaluate and bear the risks of using any information that is available on Hallo.co.uk website.
- to accept any loss or damage of any kind in any way associated with the content listed on this websites it is the user’s sole responsibility and liability;
- it is the user’s and viewer's responsibility to bear the risks of any content posted on Hallo website;
- you are authorised to view the materials on this website solely for your personal, non-commercial use;
- your interactions with organisations and / or individuals found on, or through our website are solely between you and such organisations and / or individuals and we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of such interactions.
Promotional Services & Fees
Posting of classifieds ads is free of charge on Hallo.co.uk. There are certain promotional services that we offer and must be paid for. If you decide to use any of our paid services, costs will be clearly displayed for you to review and agree upon, before posting. Fees for services as well as promotions can be changed at any time and such changes may not come with prior notification.
While it is possible to use Hallo as a platform to sell and buy by using PayPal, all monetary transactions are made solely between the seller and the buyer without any involvement of Hallo in the monetary transactions. Hallo does not bear any responsibilities for and will not get involved in any queries and/or disputes relating to monetary transactions and/or goods/services not received or received damaged.
Full refund will be offered to users, only if an advert that has been paid for does not appear on Hallo website because of technical reasons.
No refund will be offered to users, whose adverts are in any way in breach of Hallo Terms & Conditions or in violation of the Advertising Guidelines!
All AdBids are pre-paid promotions, which are subject to a review by Hallo before going live, to ensure compliance with our policies. Any payments for AdBids, which are not published on Hallo due to failure to meet these Terms and Conditions or our Advertising Guidelines, will be fully refunded.
Termination of Service
Hallo reserves the right to limit, suspend or deactivate an account and / or any related contents published on the websites without prior notice, if any contents posted are in breech ot these Terms & Conditions or our Advertising Guidelines.
Users can deactive their account at any time.
If you come across any content that is in any way in violation of these terms and conditions or any of our policies, please report it to us using our Spam Reporting Tool.