Job Reference: BBBH7872
Start date: ASAP
SALES SUPPORT COORDINATOR / KEY ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
LITTLE TEY, COLCHESTER
Â£28,000 to Â£32,000
We're exclusively recruitingfor an established business located in the Colchester area who is seeking to recruit a Sales Support Coordinator / Key AccountCoordinator to join the team.
As a Sales Support Coordinator / Key Account Coordinator, you'll be responsible for looking after 1 large existing corporate customer where you'll be ensuring the smooth running of the account including; Stock Management, Stock Ordering, Logistics/Shipping, Complaints, Enquiries and Detailed Reports.
This is the ideal position for a highly organised individual who has Business to Business experience in either Customer Service, Account Management or Sales Support Admin.THE SALES SUPPORT COORDINATOR ROLE:
* Support the Sales Directors in the planning and management of Key Accounts
* Work with the Directors and Clients to ensure customer deadlines are met
* Continually evaluate and review sales performance, processes and procedures; recommend and manage any agreed improvements, and monitor outcome
* Ensure Customer Complaints and issuesare investigated and resolved satisfactorily
* Progress Sales orders, answering stock enquiries, delivery queries and issue resolution
* Report handling for any shortages, unexpected delays or lead-time issues.
* Work with the Internal sales teams and helping with the incoming workload for orders and enquiries.
* Strong working knowledge of excel great organisational skillsand good communication and telephone manner
* Identify and create new systems and implement to improve productivity and margin
* Manage and monitor performance of both the company and suppliers to ensure products are delivered on time and in full. Deal with any customer queries and issues as they arise and in a timely manner.
* Deliver excellent customer service to externaland internal customers, and meet customer requirements
* Must have experience in business-to-business environment in a similar role such as Sales Support Coordinator, Sales Support Administrator, Account Manager, Account Coordinator
*Highly organised individual who is used to multi-tasking
* Computer literate with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
* Must have full driving licence and own car (Due to office location)
* Excellent problem solving and customer service skills
To apply for the Sales Support Coordinator / Key Account Coordinator position, please send your CV via the advert for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Industry: Admin and Secretarial
Salary: Â£28000.00 - Â£32000.00 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Sales Support Coordinator, Sales Coordinator, Sales Administrator, Sales Support Administrator
Contact Name: Get Recruited..
Direct Application URL: -