Job Reference: FRS36057
Myclient based in Shannon, Co. Clare is looking for a Manufacturing Technician to join their busy team. This will be a full time position and previous experience in a similar role is essential. Competitive salary with an immediate start.
Some of the mainduties of the position may include but not be limited to:
* Work as part of manufacturing support team to drive process improvements.
* Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing; troubleshooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures.
* Design, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
* Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area.
* Assist engineering in identifying andimplementing new production methods and root cause analysis.
* Assist in implementing technical improvements under the team'sContinuous Improvement program.
* Adhere to Health and Safety Procedures at all times
Hours: Mon - Fri 7.30am - 4pm (subject to change).
Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Skills: My client is looking for aManufacturing Technician to join their busy team in Shannon. Start ASAP. Competitive salary.
Contact Name: Kevin O Sullivan
Direct Application URL: -