Job Reference: FRS33626
Start date: ASAP
Hourly Rate €9.80 Shift Patterns are 8 am to 4 pm, 9 am to 5 pm and 10 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday
* Loading and unloading delivery vehicles by hand.
* Checking for damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse.
* Taking goods to the appropriate storage space - perhaps using loading and lifting gear for heavy goods.
* Keeping a careful record of the stock on the warehouse management system, so that it can be located quickly.
* Picking orders using a hand-held scanner from the storage space and bringing them for packing, or to the loading bay for transportation.
* As a packer, you may spend most of your time at a packing machine or conveyor line. You'll put products into containers,such as boxes and crates, You will also ensure orders are packaged and labelled correctly to prevent returned orders.
* Organising transfers and loading goods on to delivery vehicles.
* Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse will also be part of the daily routine.
* Valid Manual handling
* Safety Boots
* Be available from 8 am to 6 pm Monday to FridayPlease be aware registration will take place in our Dublin office and this will need to be completed before attending this placement.
Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Benjamin Carpenter
Direct Application URL: -