Job Reference: BBBH40104
Start date: asap
C# .Net Developer, WebAPI, Azure - Remote / Peterborough
Salary: Â£45,000 - Â£50,000 per annum.
We're excited to beworking with a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in the UKand North America. Our client's stamp can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from startups tointernational conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services they offer, there is no request too big or too small.The Role:
They are now on the hunt for talented C# .Net Developers who will be an integral part of the company's overall success. Working in collaboration with the Development Team Leader and remainder of the development team, you will develop code contributing to our client's internally developed platforms and solutions and will ensure that the code produced meets company defined coding standards. The successful candidate will be working with a variety of technologies with a particular emphasis on the Microsoft Azure stack (e.g. Azure Data Factory, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions & Microsoft Dataverse).
What You'll Do:* Design, Develop, and maintain the company's internal tools and middleware.
* Design, Develop, and maintain "full stack"for bespoke toolsets, front end portals and middleware's required to support the company's services products and processes.
*Document and maintain suitable technical documentation in relation to development, automation and architecture.
* Develop unit tests in line with company development standards.
* Identify and develop good working relationships with key stakeholders.* Work closely with the Product Managers, Product Owners and operational teams to ensure requirements are accurately captured,expectations are managed, and realised solutions are "supportable".
* Maintain, and improve, skills in appropriate technologies through training and personal development.
* Identify opportunities within the company's services and products for improvement and automation.
* Clear understanding of cloud computing in general.
What You'll Have:
* 2+ years' demonstrable experience in C# and .Net development (or equivalent).
* Experience with tier one cloud architecture and developing Infrastructureas Code.
* Experience with public cloud providers, such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
* Demonstrable experience of NoSQL and SQL databases.
* Demonstrable experience designing, creating and documenting Microservices.
* Demonstrable experience working with Agile processes and CI/CD management.
* Designing, creating and utilizing GraphQL resources.
* Codingagainst tier one public cloud provider API's. (advantageous)
* Knowledge of: WebAPI2, OWIN, OAuth2, ReactJS, Cosmos DB, AzureStorage Tables, Microsoft SQL Server and Node.js. (advantageous)
* Previous experience managing projects or teams. (extremelyadvantageous)
* Demonstrable ability to develop against native Azure PaaS services, for example, Azure Web Apps, Azure Functions.
* Experience with source control techniques.
* Awareness of infrastructure automation tasks.
What You'll Get In Return:
* Salary up-to Â£50k per annum.
* Generous holiday allowance.
* 100% Remote working (occasional monthly travel).
*Pension contribution and scheme.
* Many more secret perks & benefits...
If this sounds like you, apply now to avoid disappointment!
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£45000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Sarah White
Direct Application URL: -