Job Reference: BBBH39422
Job Duration: 12 Months
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a prestigious IT Solutions Providerwho require a number of Networking resource to support a large-scale transformation programme, on behalf of a well-known financial institution who operate globally.
Initially, I am looking for Junior-level Network Engineers, who have commercial experience with regulated environments.
This role has been deemed inside IR35 and is a fully remote contract.
* You will part of a Networking team who will be responsible for the design and support of various network solutions.
*You will be expected to collate knowledge from various sources, bringing it together to form an end-to-end solution.
* You will be confident in your ability to explain complex solutions to the end customer.
* A minimum of 3 years commercial experience with designing, implementing or supporting complex networks is absolutely essential.
* Thorough knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol Suite, VLSM, IP address allocation.
* Strong technical knowledge of Cisco Routing & Switching (ACI, NXOS, Arista, ASR, CSR, CSP).
* Detailed understanding of products from multiple vendors (Juniper, F5 and Fortinet).
* Any commercial experience with implementing Software Defined Network would be highly advantageous.
If you are interested in the role and feel you have strong relevant experience, please apply for the role directly and Luke Clarke will be intouch.
Salary: Â£300.00 - Â£350.00 per annum
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Skills: Network Engineer / Cisco/ Firewalls / Juniper / Routers / Switches
Contact Name: Luke Clarke
Direct Application URL: -