Job Reference: 24021
Start date: ASAP
Are you an experienced CRM Executive?
Are you looking for your next new challenge?
We have an exciting new opportunity for a CRM executive to join a leading tour operator. Responsible for delivering effectively against business objectives through strategic and tactical communications planning, with the goal of increasing customer engagement, retention, conversion, growing customer lifetime value and building brand affinity.
* Responsible for day-to-day operations of all customer email marketing campaigns and lifecycle journeys, from conceptualization through to execution and results.
* Liaising with key stakeholders from the Brand, Product, Creative, Content and Social teams, to help plan, brief and implement tactical customer marketing campaigns.
* Reactive approach to campaign delivery to ensure offers and travel announcements are broadcast ahead of competitors.
* Continually updating and optimizing automated customer lifecycle journeys.
* Using A/B testingand email best practice to maintain and improve overall engagement metrics, such click through rate and web sessions.
* Provide monthly and ad hoc analytical reports on website and campaign performance. Maintaining CRM calendars, roadmaps, and marketingcommunication schedules.
* Research best practice and competitor strategies that can provide a competitive advantage. CRM teamcoordination and training when required.
* Improve channel and campaign success with continuous optimization, focusing on
customer insights, segmentation, targeted life cycle automation, and creative and
* Educated to degree level - Marketing qualification would be advantageous
* Excellent copywriting, editing and proof-reading skill.
* Experience using an ESP - preferably Salesforce.
* Basic HTML coding skills / experience editing email templates.
* Experiencewith Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, such as Power Point and Excel.
* Experience with content management systems, Google Analytics etc.
* Interest and/or experience in the travel industry.
* Pro-active attitude with a collaborative approach.
* Able to work independently or collaboratively as part of a team.
* Works well under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced environment
Salary - Â£24,000
Please click apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry: Travel and Tourism
Salary: Up to Â£24000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: crm executive, crm, travel, travel & tourism
Contact Name: Crawley Team
Direct Application URL: -