Classified ads in London

A2 Test for Further Leave

This advert has expired. Contents may not be accurate any longer.

Service Cost: £220.00

F34 Expressway Studios, 1 Dock Road, Greater London, London

Offer Type

A2 English Test

SELT A2 English Test for UK Visas & Immigration

Are you required to take an English test to extend your visa?

You must pass a Secure English Language Test (SELT) in at least CEFR level A2 in Speaking and Listening for:
Family partner or parent (extension), required two and a half years after passing an A1 test.

UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) requires non-EEA nationals to pass a Secure English Language Test (SELT) in speaking and listening at level A2 in English after two and a half years in the UK, in order to qualify for further leave to remain on the five-year partner or parent route to settlement.

Service Details

Advert Ref: #3000462
Posted: 22 Sep '22
Visits: 110

Poster Details

User: a2englishtest
Member since 22 Sep '22
Postings: 0
Followers: 0, Following: 0
Visit Profile