Job Reference: BBBH31252
Start date: ASAP
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global IT services organisation.
I am currently recruiting for a Banking Field Service Engineer in the Devon / Cornwall area.
What will your day to day activities as an ATM Breakfix Engineer include?
You will be working in the field, covering your regionalised area, completing break-fix and repair of ATMs within large banks and retailers. It is essential that you have fantastic customer service skills as you will be working with high profile customers.
* Liaise with customers in order to diagnose faults & ensure a rapid, accurate & long termfix
* Provide impeccable customer service
* Complete the fix with any other necessary preventative maintenance
* Ensure replacement parts are utilised
* Escalate any potential opportunities for future sales
* Update call management system with progress
* Ensure that all spares are returned in a timely manner
* Submit activity reports in a timely manner
* 8am - 6pm(10 hours inclusive of travel)
* Standby - 1 week in 3 - 24/7
* May include some weekend working
* You will receive a mixture of classroom / shadow training
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
* It is essential that youhave experience with repair / break-fix of ATM's
* A full UK driving licence
* Proof of right to work in the UK
* Abilityto pass vetting check which includes full criminal and financial background checks
* It is essential that you are based within the Devon / Cornwall area, depending on your skill set, we may also consider engineers based in Bristol / South Wales
* Youwould need to supply your own safety shoes and hi vis vest
What's on offer?
* Â£24,000 - Â£27,000
* Company Van and FuelCard
* Opportunity to work with industry leader
* Full training
* Annual salary reviews
* Optional health care
* 25 days holiday + Bank holidays with an additional 2 days after 10 years of experience
* Life assurance
* Appropriate standby / overtime rates
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please click apply or contact Jodie Turberfield
Salary: Â£24000.00 - Â£27000.00 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Jodie Turberfield
Direct Application URL: -