Job Reference: JO0000001826
Start date: ASAP
Customer Account Manager
Â£negotiable depending on experience
We havea great opportunity for a Customer Account Manager to join a well-established, award-winning Telecoms company.
As a CustomerAccount Manager you will play a pivotal role in cultivating and expanding client relationships while driving business growth. Your focus will be on managing and nurturing customer accounts, ensuring their satisfaction, and identifying opportunities for renewals, upzselling, and referrals. This role requires a proactive, detail-oriented professional who wants to gain a deep understanding of the full product portfolio and a commitment to delivering exceptional service.
* The ability to build rapport with existing customers in order to maintain their business and up sell where possible other products within theportfolio
* Demonstrated history of delivering results in strict adherence to specified protocols and procedures
* Exceptional ability to foster and develop relationships with internal team members, strategic partners, and external organisations.
*Proven track record of self-direction, resourcefulness, and creativity.
* Capable of managing time effectively and working autonomously
* Exceptional proficiency in written, verbal, and presentation skills
* Demonstrated contribution to maximising commercial performance through cost control and identifying efficiency opportunities.
* Proven experience in efficiently managing tasks and deadlines.
* Skilled at resolving conflicting priorities to ensure effective planning and organisation.
* Experience within the Telecoms industry
* Competitive salary-based experience.
* Performance Related Bonus Scheme.
* Additional company benefits & pension scheme.
* Home working day after probation completed
Salary: Â£21500.00 - Â£23000.00 per annum + Plus Commission
Salary Benefits: Plus Commission
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: account manger, telecoms, sales, upselling
Contact Name: Lisa Thomas
Direct Application URL: -