Job Reference: BBBH38016
A BRAND NEW opportunity for a Business Development Manager (Telecoms), if you have experience in field sales and business developmentskills within the telecommunications sector then a leading UK Independent communications provider is looking for you.
As a Business Development Manager (Telecoms), you will be responsible for generating new business through the self-generation of leadsand working closely with our internal telesales and appointment setting teams. You will be targeting SME to Mid-Market commercial business across the U.K. selling across our product portfolio including Telephony, Mobile, Connectivity, Cloud and Utilities.Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager (Telecoms),
* Generating new business from leads provided by an appointment setter.
* Generating new business from self-generated leads from a database of company contacts.
* Staying on top of prospective customer's renewal dates to catch sales opportunities.
* Selling telecommunications services, including VoIP, IPPBX, Connectivity, Mobile, Cloud Services and much more.
* Taking a consultative approach to understanding customer's needs and selling the correct solution.
Business Development Manager (Telecoms) Requirements
* Experience of current or very recent successful B2B telecoms sales, mobile and fixed line, hosted and UC is essential.
* An energetic, well presented, proven sales professional with excellent selling skills and an opportunist money motivated nature.
* A dynamic individual with the passion and drive to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
* Excellent IT skills and use of Microsoft 365 programmes.
* Good organisational skills.
* Established in 2013
* Leading Independent Provider of Telecommunications
* Customer focused and driving excellence
* Dedicated to building value to our customers
What's on Offer for the Business Development Manager (Telecoms),
Salary of Â£30k + Company Car (realistic OTE Â£60K uncapped)
Applicable Skills: Account Manager,Business Development Manager,
Click apply now for immediately consideration for this opportunity.
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£35000 per annum + Company Car
Salary Benefits: Company Car
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Stuart Cox
Direct Application URL: -