Job Reference: BBBH38394
A BRAND-NEW opportunity for an Account Manager (Mobile) role focused on the retention and cross-sell of an allocated number of accounts within the SME space.
As a desk-based Account Manager (Mobile) this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with under the head of mobile, to protect and renew existing SME mobile customers, improve, and maintain customer satisfaction, reduce churn, and upsell core network products such as O2 Digital and Vodafone One Net.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager (Mobile)
* Deliver outstanding customer service in line with defined Network/Maintel customer satisfaction indicators
*Maintain excellent customer relationships and re-sign customers prior contract-end
* Use effective sales techniques to grow your individual customer base
* Maintain customer churn at targeted levels
* Provide customers with a quality service wrap, building rapport & loyalty
* Ensure accurate and timely reporting of sales data on defined systems/tools including CRM
* Manage all associated administrative and workflow tasks pertaining to the role
Established over 30 years ago* Customer focused
* Managed Services, Secure Connectivity, Cloud Services, UCaaS, Managed Mobility
What's on Offer forthe Account Management (Mobile)
Salary of Â£23-25k uncapped commission (OTE Â£33-35K)
Applicable Skills: New Business, Telemarketing, Telesales, Account Management (Mobile), Account Management, Business Development
Click apply now for immediately consideration for this opportunity.
Salary: Â£23000 - Â£25000 per annum + Â£10k Commissions
Salary Benefits: Â£10k Commissions
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Stuart Cox
Direct Application URL: -