Job Reference: BBBH50241
Start date: ASAP
ABRAND-NEW opportunity for an Business Development Manager role focused on securing new telecoms and ICT business within their existing customer accounts, as well as winning new logo business. As a forward-thinking provider of IT Hardware, DaaS and Cloud Telephone, we specialise in in Hewlett Packard Enterprise, in addition our portfolio includes IT support, Installations, Consultancy, Cloud and Hosting, Cyber Security, MS 365 etc.
As a field-based Business Development Manager this is a fantastic opportunity a to join leading and highly specialist ICT, Telecoms and Digital Print solutions provider. As one of the UKs fastest growing and dynamic solutions providers this is an excellent time to join a growing team.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager
* Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.* Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other featuresof employers' systems and processes and then documenting them.
* Generate new business leads and arrange meetings (some warm leads will be given along with existing base to target).
* Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls.
* Preparing and delivering customer presentations.
* Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing systems and peripherals.
* Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation.
*Networking with existing customers to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
* Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature.
* Founded in 2007
* Customer focused
* Hosted Voice, Mobile, Unified Communications, Data Connectivity and Managed Services
What's on Offer for the Business DevelopmentManager
Salary of Â£35k uncapped commission (OTE Â£80k)
Fuel Card (both Private and Business)
Applicable Skills: New Business, Account Management, Solution Sales, Business Development Manager, Telecoms Account Manager (Telco and ICT), New Business Sales
Click apply now for immediately consideration for this opportunity.
Salary: Â£35000 - Â£36000 per annum + Car Allowance 80K OTE (Uncapped)
Salary Benefits: Car Allowance 80K OTE (Uncapped)
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Stuart Cox
Direct Application URL: -