Job Reference: FRS36007
Start date: 08/01/2020
Quality AssuranceSpecialist Job
I have an excellent opportunity for a Quality Assurance Specialist tojoin a fast-growing pharma company based in Waterford. This company has invested millions into their Waterford facilities whichshows their long-term commitment to employees and the area. This is a superb opportunity to work in an innovative and friendlypharma company that serve patients with life-improving treatments, working here will be a fantastic addition to your CV. Your work will truly make a difference to people's lives and you will work alongside cutting-edge technology and a supportive and friendly team.
Duties will involve:
* Review and approve production & analytical documentation accompanying the release ofdrug substance, drug product and packaged finished goods to ensure conformance to appropriate SOPs, GMP and regulatory requirements
* Resolve issues that arise during audit and review
* Identify compliance gaps and make recommendations for continuous improvement
* Creates and maintains assigned SOPs.
* QA Representative for NPI and Product development projects.
* Perform and review complaints and deviation investigations, change controls and CAPA's.
* Compile and deliver quality based training withinthe Quality Team.
* Completes review of data, procedures, facilities, equipment and systems (incl computer systems) to ensure compliance to SOPs, GMPs and applicable regulations.
* Degree in an Engineering or Science discipline
* QA within a GMP environment
* Review SOP's, GMP, data ensuring GMP compliant
* A minimum 5 years Quality Assurance experience in therole in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
* Experience with software applications (e.g. Trackwise etc)
* Lead auditor training complete
* Internal audit experience
* Experience with facilitating customer audits
You will be remunerated withan attractive salary along with pension, healthcare, bonus, family fun days and free onsite parking. The atmosphere is friendlyand all employees are supported by peers and managers.
Your Next Step
To apply for this Quality Assurance Specialist job ,please submit your CV(Word) through this website now in the strictest of confidence.
Keywords:QA specialist Job, Quality Specialist Job ,QA Officer Job Quality Officer Job, Quality Assurance Specialist Job, QA Job, Quality Coordinator Job, Waterford Jobs, Waterford QA Jobs, QA Pharma Jobs Ireland
Industry: Science and Research
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: QA Specialist, QA Officer Job, Quality Specialist Job, QA Officer Job, Quality Job, QA Job Pharma
Contact Name: FELICITY FARRELL
Direct Application URL: -