Classified ads in London
Hallo Classifieds Ads

Current Location


All Categories

Do I need Accidental Damage on my home insurance policy

This advert has expired. Contents may not be accurate any longer.

Vehicle Price: £N/A

71-75 Shelton Street Covent Garden London, Greater London, London

Listing Type

Accidental Damage is an additional level of home insurance cover and separates from damage covered on your main policy. Your plan will already cover you for damage caused by a storm, fire, flood or theft. Get quotes on compare market insurance.

Vehicle Details

Advert Ref: #2931996
Posted: 01 Apr '21
Visits: 633

Poster Details

User: compareinsurance123
Member since 14 Aug '19
Postings: 0
Followers: 0, Following: 0
Visit Profile