Job Reference: SG51479
Calling all school, college leavers or University Graduates..…we are working with one of the UK's best loved brands who are looking totake on an Apprentice for a 2-year fixed term paid contract. You will gain exposure to all things Human Resources (HR) inside of a large manufacturing company.
You will be supported through the 2 years and at the end of the 2 years, you will havea CIPD Level 3 qualification that will give you a kick start into your career within HR.
Based in the Liverpool officeon a hybrid working model, 3 days in the office and 2 days from home, the role is paying Â£17,500 p.a. p.a. plus benefits and qualification support.
Do you love working with people? Do you have the thirst to learn and be the best you? Are you energetic, enthusiastic and creative?
….if so this could be the ideal opportunity.
The ideal candidate for this position will need:
* GCSE's in Maths and English Grade 4/C or above - although you can be supported to gain this level in the first year if needed.
* Must be a people person.
* Strong communication skills.
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
* Eager to learn and get stuck in.
In this HR Apprenticeship you will:
* Provide excellent customer service as the first point of contact for employees.
* Manage incoming employee enquiries logging them on the HRSCcase management system.
* Provide guidance to employees covering a range of HR processes and procedures.
* Complete a rangeof HR administrative activities e.g. producing and distributing employee letters and contracts of employment, carrying out pre-employment screening and processing changes to benefits.
* Updating colleague records in our HR systems.
* Providing supportto other teams in the HR Service Centre during times of high volume.
* Maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
This is an entry level role and such a great experience for someone who wants to start a career. Please send your CV via the job board or contact Sophie Gray at Jenrick Commercial Recruitment for more information.
Industry: Graduates and Trainees
Salary: Â£17000 - Â£17500 per annum + Benefits
Salary Benefits: Benefits
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Sophie Gray
Direct Application URL: -