Job Reference: BBBH7854
Start date: ASAP
UP TO Â£24,000 + BENEFITS
We're exclusively supporting a rapidly expanding online retailer who is looking to expand their Ecommerce Sales team due to the continued growth of the company. The Ecommerce Sales Supervisor / Senior Sales Administrator will be joining an established team undertaking hands-on tasks whilst supervising a small team whilst working in partnership with the Ecommerce Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidatewith Strong Administrator or Customer Service skills who is either looking to take the next step into a Supervisory or who is already established at that level. Any experience with Ecommerce would be a significant advantage.
Successful candidates can expect to rapidly progress their career as the growth this company is significant and opportunities to get promoted are huge.
THE ECOMMERCE SALES SUPERVISOR ROLE:
* Supervising and motivating the Ecommerce Sales Admin team who handle orders and enquiries via online chat and email
* Assessing key expertise across the team and distributing workload across the team
* Conducting monthly 121's and coaching team members to drive efficiencies and develop
* Checking online sales orders are being made and processed correctly by the team]
* Monitoring usage of the CRM systems to ensure correct usage
* Provide reports for monthly and annual sales team meetings and information required for board meetings where applicable
* Works alongside operations team and accounts receivable team to ensure customer payments are received in a timely fashion and to resolve overdue payment issues when they occur
* Ensure the group set target in terms of margin, destination terms are understood by the team and applied* Liaise with Sales Managers & Sales administration to prepare, submit and track the weekly sales forecasting
* Work with the purchasing department to track stock and relay the information back to the team.
* Experienced in either Customer Service and/or Administrator position, ideally within a fast-paced sales environment
* Ability to motivate and develop team members
* Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
* Strong computer skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Supervisory experience would be significant advantage
* Knowledge of logistics, freight forwarding, online sales and marketplaces
* Experience with Amazon and Ebay
* Retail knowledge desirable
To apply for the Ecommerce Sales Supervisor position, please send your CV for immediate consideration via the advert.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Industry: Call Centre and Customer Service
Salary: Â£21000.00 - Â£24000.00 per annum + Benefits
Salary Benefits: Benefits
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Customer Service Team Leader, Customer Service Supervisor, Sales Team Leader, Sales Supervisor, Sales Administrator, Senior Sales Administrator, Ecommerce Sales, Ecommerce Administrator, Customer Service, Administrator, Administration
Contact Name: Get Recruited..
Direct Application URL: -