Job Reference: FRS44122
Start date: ASAP
Our client - a leading employer in Mayo is currently seeking to hire a skills Payroll Specialist with hands-on experience in UK, Ireland and at least 1 other European payroll function.
This is a GroupPayroll function and you will have complete responsibility for the full running of the function. The role has both in-house and3rd party providers.
You will ideally have a minimum of 3 years of experience within a large busy payroll function.
Key areas of responsibility will be:
* Month-end reporting including preparation of payroll journals and Balance Sheet reconciliations
* Payroll Process for IRE, UK, US and a number of other countries.
* Creating and processing Payments of Employee benefits (Pension, Medical Insurance, Benefits, Cycle to work and others) for Group
* Reconciliation of Group Pension Provider Payments
* Research and monitor regulatory and legislative changes impacting payroll areas of responsibility.
* Main point of contact for any queries
* Assisting with the year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation
If you are a strong Payroll Specialist with EMEA experience and you are interested in joining an organisation that will give you a strong package of benefits including Pension, Health Insurance and Bonus - please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.
Industry: Human Resources and Personnel
Salary: bonus, pension, health
Salary Benefits: bonus, pension, health
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: IPASS, Payroll, Micropay,ADP, Multi-currency
Contact Name: Bernadette Sisson
Direct Application URL: -