Job Reference: BBBH8041
Job Duration: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Up to Â£17,500 + Excellent Benefits
Get Recruited is working with a vibrant and expanding company close to the heart of Manchester City Centre who are looking to expand their existing team with an experienced Receptionist.
As a Receptionist you will be providing visitors and clients with an excellent service and providing colleagueswith administration support.
* Meeting and greeting all visitors and clients in to the business
*Answering inbound calls, transferring calls where appropriate and passing on messages
* Updating and handling client information and data with discretion and in adherence to regulations
* Managing and logging all incoming and outgoing post
* Managing and updating the meeting room booking system across the business
* Preparing meeting rooms for client meetings, training etc* Ordering stationary and office supplies
* Providing colleagues with administration support and working towards deadlinesTHE PERSON:
* Must have previous experience within a similar Receptionist/Front of House role
* A strong knowledge andappreciation for Data Protection
* Excellent administration skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packagesTO APPLY:
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Industry: Admin and Secretarial
Salary: Â£16500.00 - Â£17500.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits + Progression
Salary Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Progression
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Receptionist, Administration, Administrator, Front of House
Contact Name: Chloe Marsh
Direct Application URL: -