Job Reference: JO0000001275
Start date: 03/08/2021
Hours of work:Monday to Thursday 09:00 am - 17:00 pm, Friday 09:00 am -16:00 pm37.5 Hours
My client is a multi award winning commercial company based in South Wales and West England. Working with offices, manufacturers as well as renowned car showrooms and building facilities across South Wales and Bristol my client prides themselves on giving people the opportunity to grow.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director this key role within the commercial sales division is dedicated to supporting all sales activity across the business from the Managing Director and the Operations Team. This role ensures a seamless sales process is delivered to every prospective customer through outstanding organisation, communication and administration skills.
Duties will include
* You will beresponsible for supporting all commercial sales and growth activity across the business.
* Liaise with prospective clients via phone, email and other media providing all aspects of sales administration support.
* Manage all sales & marketing campaign responses and liaise with the Managing Director
* Undertake follow up calls after a marketing campaign, tracking and reporting on success.
* Screen and process incoming sales enquiries.
* Handle any queries.
* Maintain the prospect customerdatabase
* Database cleanse as necessary so that my client has the most up to date data by telephoning prospect customers toverify the data.
* You will have a LinkedIn profile and know how to use it as well as LinkedIn Sales Navigator.Training can beprovided.
* Follow up any leads and relevant industry information
* Carry out canvassing calls and seek out new opportunities and business development
* Produce and issue quotes and follow up with clients
* Support client onboarding.
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
* Highly process driven and organised individual
* Must have a LinkedIn profile and have an advanced level of user proficiency
* Confident onthe telephone
* Ability to effectively think on your feet and multi-task
* Outstanding communication skills both on the telephone and written - comfortable communicating across all levels of the business and with prospective clients
* A problem solver with a high level of initiative that will help you handle problems with minimum need for guidance
* Growth mindset
* Motivated, proactive, energetic approach to life and work
* Full driving license
* Right To Work in UK
* Competent IT and Technology skills
* Advanced level competency in LinkedIn
* Sales experience
For more information contact Sarah Bastin at Work Wales
Industry: Admin and Secretarial
Salary: Up to Â£23000 per annum
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: -
Contact Name: Sarah Bastin
Direct Application URL: -