Job Reference: BBBH6777
Job Duration: PERM
Start date: ASAP
ADMINISTRATOR/SALES COORDINATORHEMEL HEMPSTEAD
Â£21,000 + FLEXIBLE HOURS+ EXCELLENT PROGRESSION
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Get Recruited are supporting a family run business based 3 miles out of Hemel Hempstead, who are seeking an Administrator/Sales coordinator to join their expanding team.
As the Administrator/Sales coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day administration for the business. Working within a fast-paced environment, you will be dealing with all orders, from enquiry and processingthe order, through to the goods arriving with the customer.
Duties include quoting for sales enquiries, ordering and checking stock, creating customer invoices and taking payments.
* As the Sales coordinator, you will be handling inbound customer enquiries over the phone and via email in a professional manner
* Producing quotes for our standard/simple products using our in-house pricing structure
* Obtaining quotations from suppliers
* Chasing Client responses to our quotes
* Meeting clients face to face
* Supporting the Director
* quoting for sales enquiries, ordering and checking stock, creating customer invoices and taking payments.
* Confident, efficient and personable to deal with customers.
* Some Sales experience an advantage
* Administrator/Sales coordinator experience required.
* This is a small office with only 2 people so applicant must keen to learn our business and be able to work alone sometimes.
* Must be driver as the office is in thecountryside.
* Up to Â£21,000 basic salary
* 28 days holiday
* Flexible Working Hours
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.
Industry: Admin and Secretarial
Salary: Up to Â£21000.00 per annum + Excellent Prospects
Salary Benefits: Excellent Prospects
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: sales support,sales coordinator, sales, administrator, sales administrator,
Contact Name: Jacqui De\'Ath
Direct Application URL: -