Job Reference: FRS46536
Are you seeking a new role in 20222? FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of Area Sales Manager, on behalf of our client - a leading Irish Agribusiness. Indeed, this is a full time permanent role covering the region of North Kerry, Limerick & Clare. An excellent remuneration package, including a strong basic salary will be provided to the successful candidate.
* Full responsibility for business development and profitability for our clients animal feed product lines delivered through their existing customers and prospecting for new customers. These include
* Deliver product portfolio, turnover and profit growth.
* Ensure routine and timely credit control activities.
* Manage relationships with key customers and expand customer base.
* Maintain excellent knowledge of Irish animal feed sector including market trends, challenges, opportunities, impact of external/international factors on the Irish sector etc.
* Ensure Group senior management are kept up to date onbusiness performance, activities, prospects and challenges.
* Develop an extensive network of contacts amongst customers, influencers and regulatory authorities. Ensure relevant customer contacts / communications are updated on CRM system.
* Liaise with other team members (logistics, marketing, finance etc.)
* An Agri focused degree is desirable but not essential.
* 3 years commercial experience.
* Must have a familiarity with and keen interest in nutrition.
Astrong base salary, bonus, vehicle, fuel, phone etc
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking theapply button.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
Industry: Agriculture Fishing and Forestry
Salary: €45000 - €55000 per annum + Bonus, Vehicle, Phone etc
Salary Benefits: Bonus, Vehicle, Phone etc
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Agri, Sales, B2C
Contact Name: Gerard Farrell
Direct Application URL: -