Job Reference: 15004/001
Job Duration: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Reconciliations Assistant |Online/eCommerce |Gibraltar | Part Qualified or QBE
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Reconciliation Assistant for a successful online technology business with an office base in Gibraltar. They are looking to hire committed staff to join their expanding finance team
If you are an experienced Reconciliation Assistant and looking to gain some valuable experience in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
* Competitive salary
* Qualified mentor for career progression
* Study support post probation
What You Will Be Doing* Verifying the company's revenue through credit card payment processor reconciliations
* Bank reconciliations
* Supplier payments and supplier liaison
* Processing, reconciling and verifying accounts input documentation
* Involvement inthe annual external audit
* Managing and reporting on cash flows and bank balances
* Contributing to the internal financial control framework
* Providing help with other tasks as required by Group Financial Controller/ CFO
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
* Be either a part or newly-qualified ACCA or CIMA or AAT level candidate or be qualified by experience
* Have a minimum of two years' experience in similar role
* Be a proficient user of Excel
* Possiblyhave some e-commerce experience, perhaps from an online gaming or online retail environment
If you are an experienced Reconciliation Clerk and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email Angelique.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Why GibraltarGibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you arerelocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Reconciliations | Cash Transactions |AAT | Part Qualified | CIMA, ACCA
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Salary Benefits: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Skills: Reconciliations | Cash Transactions |AAT | Part Qualified | CIMA, ACCA
Contact Name: Angelique Pearson
Direct Application URL: -